KoAloha Ukuleles are known for their bright, vibrant sound. They are great instruments for beginners and strummers.
This is the new entry level line of KoAloha 'Opio!
Solid Mahogany ukulele made in their Thailand factory.
- Solid Sapele body
- CNC shaped sapele neck
- TUSQ nut and saddle
- KoAloha 5 pointed crown headstock
- Mango wood fret dots on 5,7,10 & 12th fret
- 17 fret fretboard joined at the 13th fretboard
- Mahogany binding on the edge of the fretboard
- Black deluxe friction tuners
- Premium flourocarbon Koaloha Strings
- KoAloha's patented Musubi soundhole
- Satin finish
- "Better than the weather" warranty
* With A'ama Free Gig Bag